- Cookies – IT data, in particular text files saved and stored on the user's computer or mobile device through which he uses the store's websites.
- RODO - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC
- Shop – run by Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. online store operating at neonica.eu selling goods via the Internet
In connection with the amendment of the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application from 25 May 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) "RODO", we would like to announce that:
- Personal data administrator (PDA)
The administrator of personal data (PDA) of online store users operating at neonica.eu is Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Łódź (93-228 Łódź) at Ossendowskiego 6a; entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000046098, with share capital of PLN 4,220,000, NIP: 7251751523, REGON: 472236441, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact us regarding the protection of your personal data at email@example.com
- Goals and basics of personal data processing
Administrator processed personal data in order to:
- provision of the service by electronic means, keeping an account of the Online Store User operating at neonica.eu, including transactions and payments. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- sales of products offered by the online store operating at neonica.eu. The legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- ensuring proper service for the Store's users, in particular in the context of communication with users as part of the process of order fulfillment (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- handling complaints submitted by users, refund of benefits in the event of withdrawal from the contract and defense in the event of mutual claims. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- sending commercial information by electronic means - only if the User agrees. The legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- handling requests and inquiries during conversations, telephone contacts, e-mail correspondence, correspondence within electronic forms. Answering questions, correspondence. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- for analytical purposes (e.g.: optimization of our products based on your comments on them, your interest, application technical logs, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and post-sale processes). Data processing is the legitimate interest of Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO).
- Recipients of data
- Persons authorized by the Administrator - employees and co-workers;
- Entities to whom the Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data (processors) based on concluded contracts;
- Companies associated with the Administrator - companies from the capital group;
- Entities to which the Administrator will be obliged to provide data based on the law;
- Recipients of data such as couriers, banks, and Internet payment operators
- Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC providing the appropriate level of protection as determined by the European Commission's decision under Directive 95/46 / EC on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Data retention period
- Personal data related to the implementation of the purchase and sale contract and use of the device will be processed for the period related to the implementation of the contract, as well as the implementation of the rights of the parties arising from the substance of the contract.
- Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be processed until withdrawal of consent for their processing, and in the absence of withdrawal of consent, until the completion of this service by the Administrator.
- Personal data processed in connection with the task of the question are stored, depending on the nature of the inquiry or during the period of service of the purchase contract, or for the period necessary to provide the person with a final answer.
- Personal data processed in connection with the pursuit of claims in connection with the performance of the contract are processed for the duration of the claim,
- Personal data processed in order to perform obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting, are processed for a period resulting from the provisions of law
- Personal data will be processed for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- Your rights
Przysługuje Ci prawo
- to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- to object to the processing of personal data,
- to transfer personal data;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of personal data processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal (withdrawal of consent may take place in any form, including via the e-mail address specified below Data Protection Inspector); withdrawal of consent is possible at any time and can be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
- Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
The transfer of personal data by the user of the Store is voluntary, however, their absence may prevent the service of the order fulfillment process.
- Protection of personal data being processed
The processing of personal data takes place in a set of personal data, which is treated as a database with a high degree of security, stored on a server secured against both remote (IT) and physical access. In addition, all persons that process personal data for use with the Store, being employees of the Administrator, have appropriate authorizations issued in accordance with art. 29 of the GDP and signed a statement on the confidentiality of personal data.
Shop applications collect automatically so-called system logs (including the date and time of the visit, IP address), used for the purpose of administration of the site servers, as well as for keeping statistics.
- Other websites
Within the framework of standard mechanisms functioning on the Internet, links leading to external websites may be presented on the Store's website. For the protection of personal data on external websites and the content published there, only those entities running these websites are responsible.
- Security guarantees
DA guarantees proper protection of personal data stored in the Store and as part of the implementation of marketing services through.
- The security measures applied
- in line with the high technological standard and current legislation regarding their protection - ensure full security of all information regarding the personal data of the Store's users, the history of their activity on the Store's website and data obtained through surveys, forms and electronic correspondence.
- Transmission protection
Data of special importance – in particular all kinds of passwords – are sent via SSL encrypted protocol
To ensure correct and efficient execution of transactions and functioning of the Store's services, so-called cookies - files saved on the user's disk. They allow it to be recognized when you reconnect, as well as to collect information about how you used the Store, including which sites he visited, what materials he saw, how he got to them. Collecting this information enables us to better match the Store's offer to the needs of our users. It is worth remembering that cookies allow us to know your preferences, but not to determine who it really is. The user may at any time disable cookies in the options of the web browser by changing the level of protection - until completely block cookies. Procedures for changing settings for individual browsers can be found at:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- registration and user service process - correct recognition of the user after the authorization process and autocompletion of form fields during the order processing process
- Website configuration process - adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages.
- generate site popularity statistics and data collection through analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics.
- advertising purposes, i.e. the promotion of the site on social networks
- Final provisions