Acceptance of terms of sale
Prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
By ordering the chosen goods via the Internet, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a sales contract and agrees to receive electronic sales documents (VAT invoice/receipt). When you place an order to purchase a product from Neonica store, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Please note that if you do not appear to have received a reply within 1 working day, it would be advisable to check any 'Junk Mail' or SPAM filters which may be installed on your system, prior to any further contact. Our reply may have been erroneously blocked by such software.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation e-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of the contract. By placing an order in the provided manner, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and to accept the general conditions and payment. In case of non-availability of the ordered items, the customer is immediately informed by an e-mail. We hereby reserve the right to change the prices of the products in our offer and also to price errors. If they occur our clients will be immediately informed. The price given in any quotation by our company shall only be valid if it is accepted by making an order at the time of giving the quotation otherwise it shall be the price as at the date of acceptance by the company of the order from the customer. We can accept orders only from the customers who are over 18 years old. Available items will be shipped to your address within 2-4 working days after receiving the payment receipt. In addition, we would like to warn you that an unpaid order will be automatically deleted after 10 days from the date on which it was made. Neonica reserves the right to accept or refuse orders, it also reserves the right to cancel any uncompleted order.
Our accepted payments policy gives buyers on Neonica’s Store convenient payment options.
To facilitate our customers making purchases in our shop we accept payment making by bank wire transfer or PayPal. In case of shipping to Poland we accept cash on delivery only.
· Payment by PayPal - VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or your personal Paypal account
· Payment by bank wire transfer – if you choose this payment method please provide us with proof of payment from your bank (Our bank account details: BIC/SWIFT: ALBPPLPW IBAN: PL96 2490 0005 0000 4600 5161 3368)
· Payment by SOFORT Banking - immediate direct money transfer from your bank account
· Cash on delivery – applies only for Poland
We Aim to keep you informed all the way through the delivery process. Once your order has been received, you will receive an automatic email confirming that your order is pending and another once the goods have been dispatched.
All products available in our shop are in our central warehouse, so that standard delivery usually takes 2-4 working days to your address.
All International Orders will be sent fully insured with UPS courier. Neonica ships to most countries but reserves the right to cancel the order if we are unable to ship to your country.
Standard cost of delivery:
EUROPE (EU Countries)
EUROPE (NON-EU Countries)
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, France (Continent), Netherland, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Lativia, Monaco, Romania, Great Britain, Finland, Spain (except Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla), Slovenia, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Portugal (except Azores and Madeira)
Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, San Marino
Cyprus (UE), Malta, Azores, Madeira, Canary, Islands, Ceuta, Melilla
Delivery: 9,90€ incl. tax
Delivery: 62,00€ incl. tax
Delivery: 199,00€ incl. tax
Shipping to Poland only available with cash-on-delivery option. The cost of shipping to Poland is 6,13 €.
We also support overnight UPS Express service. In this case the parcel needs to be ready before 12:30 CET. This service is to be paid extra. Please call us about it.
You have the right to cancel your declaration of contract without stating a reason within fourteen (14) days in written form (e. g. letter, e-mail) or – if you received the goods before expiry of the term – by returning the goods. The stated period of time starts on receipt of this information in written form, however not before receipt of the goods by the consignee.
In case of cancellation of contract the customer will have to bear the cost of returning the goods to NEONICA POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
Returns and refunds
First of all, we ask you to check your order when it is delivered at your indicated address. You must check the delivery immediately for their quality and completeness and give notice to the our Customer Service Department of any apparent physical or delivery damage in the goods or receiving incorrect item.
Any defects in the Goods which under proper use appear within a reasonable period after delivery and which are due to faulty materials, workmanship or design will be made good by Neonica either by repair or by replacement or refund. Any claim for goods or the defective parts should be returned together with proof of purchase. Any claim for defective goods or parts must be made in writing (specifying the date of purchase and invoice number) within 30 days after delivery.
Customers are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of 20 business days during which they may revoke their contract and return products. The time limit begins to run from the date on which the customer receives the goods. This withdrawal period is sufficient to send product with the cancellation by letter to the following addresses:
Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Wedmanowej 6a
93-228 Lodz, Poland
When we receive the parcel we will refund the money to a specified bank account.
A prerequisite for the shedding of the earlier return of the goods in working factory to our warehouse. Although we usually refund money within one week from informing us about the problem, Neonica has 30 days to refund the value of order.
All of our items are under a standard 2 year warranty but some selected products of our professional line have longer warranty which means if you have a problem with your product within that time, then please return the product to us and we will replace free of charge or return you money.
All we ask is that you send the products back to us and we will replace straight away.
- The warranty applies only to products purchased directly from Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o.
- The warranty covers only defects arising from causes inherent in the product or manufacturing defects which are material defects.
- The guarantee is valid only with proof of purchase - receipt or invoice VAT. Proof of purchase determines the number and model of the part, date of purchase and the warranty period.
- The costs of delivering the goods to the company Neonica Polska Sp. z o.o. covered by Buyer.
- No liability will be taken by us for returned goods damaged in transit.
- Any query or complaint will be dealt with immediately and will be acknowledged within 24 hours and resolved within this time frame whenever possible, but not longer than 20 working days.
- In case of failure to repair the product will be replaced with the same or similar characteristics. In the absence of opportunities to exchange refund will be made to pay to the bank account designated by the Buyer.
- The warranty period is extended by the time during which the subject remained at the company guarantees.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fall, pressure or other mechanical damage, alteration or repair of an independent, water, heat, chemicals or random events.
- The product should be used in accordance with operating requirements. Defects caused by the use of the product under conditions not operation requirements not covered by the warranty.
- Damage caused by unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Defects caused by alterations or modifications, accidents or failure to follow the instructions in the instruction manual.
- Normal wearing parts such as cables, clutches, brake parts, steering joints, drive couplings, light fittings and switches, which are subject to replacement dependent on normal wear and tear or require replacement in connection with normal maintenance.
- Overheating damage caused by lack of ventilation
- Damage caused by weather or any other acts of God is not part of the warranty and should be covered by your normal household or commercial insurance.